2005 Subaru Legacy GT AWD Stage 2 Turbo Blue 18" wheels $11,500 - LegacyGT.org
LegacyGT.org     subaru gift, subaru calendar

Go Back   LegacyGT.org > Legacy Marketplace > Private For Sale Classifieds

Old 01-15-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
weck05

Default 2005 Subaru Legacy GT AWD Stage 2 Turbo Blue 18" wheels $11,500

For Sale is a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Stage 2 Turbo AWD 2.5L 4 cylinder with a manual 5 speed transmission. The car has 144,000 miles and the color is Blue Pearl. I purchased the car 3 years ago as a daily driver and have taken perfect care of it. The car has had 3 owners including me with a clean Carmax history report. I am selling because I recently purchased a Jeep and do not need it anymore. I have $17,500 invested in the car. I have changed the oil every 4,000 miles with Mobile 1 full synthetic. The previous owners also took very good care of it and did the same. Has bright projection headlights, heated seats, heated wipers, auto climate control, tinted windows, interior and exterior is in excellent condition, non-smoker, all records.

Scheduled Maintenance and upgrades completed by Subaru Dealership:

Car purchased with stage 2 upgrade-larger exhaust down pipe (hawgshaust) , no catalytic converter, and Cobb protune. 280HP 350 lb/ft torque. Has stock dual exhaust-very quiet, hear turbo only.

90k miles-New battery, spark plugs, coolant flush, new 18" focal wheels and Firestone All Season Tires, 4 wheel alignment. Have 17" stock wheels and tires as well.

100k-new front right oem axle and wheel knuckle and hub including and axle seals on both sides of tranny. Trans syn gear oil replaced. Axle was replaced due to torn CV boot. KYB front struts, Front tower strut bearings, front sway bar links, whiteline solid A-arm bushings, Anti rust coating sprayed under car, right tie rod and ball joint, oil catch cans installed for valve train and crank case, turbo inline oil screen banjo bolt replaced to ensure proper oil supply.

110k-New timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and hydraulic belt tensioner. Good till 220K miles.

120K -Right valve cover gasket replaced, was leaking slightly. New Starter-lifetime warrenty.

128k-New oem factory clutch, flywheel, and upgraded throw out bearing. Turbo was checked and shaft has no play.

135K- Iphone 5 cord installed to use phone with 6 cd radio. 12" infinity subwoofer with a boss 1000 watt amp and 2 farad capacitor. Trunk was also dyno-mated for sound quality. The car has factory tweeters and sounds great.

140k-stock rotors turned. Have additional set of performance DBA slotted rotors and hawkins pads for purchase as well.

Please message or call 573-680-9992 for more information.00202_7DBtcyNPqgO_600x450.jpg

00909_aHPM1HiIY7Z_600x450.jpg

00C0C_cbdZSLSUZ4p_600x450.jpg

00r0r_fbKZeZk4FES_600x450.jpg

00u0u_iDhkV2gd8Sc_600x450.jpg
weck05 is offline   Reply With Quote