Advertisement

Old 03-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #42
Dookie
;-0

Then don't expect a reach around.
Dookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #43
KA82

man i hate being broke. i have no idea where my money is going.
KA82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #44
han

:::stupid drivers:::UGH...

Mmkay. So, speed limit is 75. Car in front of me is going 68-ish. I keep my distance from this woman so as not to make her think that I want her to get out of my way. But she stays in the left lane. The highway has signs that says, "Slower traffic use right lane" or something like that.

The suburban behind me gets agitated, and guns it in the right lane, passing me and the woman in front of me, which is a saturn. So I do the same, but go easy on the gas. I pass her, and the cars that she was holding up is a forester, a tsx, an expedition, and a semi truck. All in the left lane. Now that I think of it, I dont know why all those cars were in the left lane. Oh yea, cuz there was a slow moving semi in the right lane that was coming up fast. Anyway, I see the forester gun it past the saturn through the right lane.

After several miles, The woman driving the saturn is coming up behind us really really fast. I get in the left lane so as to pass the slower moving cars that are promptly in the right lane. Then this ***** starts getting on my ASS while there is the surburban and other many other cars in front of me. I can clearly see her FUGLY ARSE FACE yappying away on her huge cell phone. I dont know what kind it was, but it was pretty big. I HATE when people get up on my ass on the highway when there are cars in front of me. I start slowing down. From 85, to 83, to 80, to 70, to 65, then I see her look over her right shoulder. As soon as the saturn woman goes in to the right lane to pass me, I ****ing floor it. I can hear her saturn autotragic transmission downshift and the engine make some noise, but I left it in 5th gear and I can pull away from her! YAY!!! I speed up to about 95 then let off,
going back to cruise control speed at 82 mph. Then she slowly catches up to me, and I get in the right lane to let her pass me. She gets beside me, and I was HOPING that she would look at me all mad, but she didn't. Cuz IF she DID, I would have cut her off, slam on my brakes for a split second, and then take off. But all she did while passing me just yapping away on her celly. Oh well. I let her go.

THEN! What the hell is with semi truck drivers going all fast and weaving in and out of traffic and tail-gating other people. I swear, I almost called the *CSP (CO state patrol) number but then didn't. I guess i wouldn't want people calling because of me speeding...
han is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:25 AM   #45
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Sounds like Virginia drivers I was driving a few months ago and there was this car I was coming up to that was doing like 35 in a 45 and the person had their flashers on. When I passed them it was a young girl chatting away on her cell phone. UGH. Then last night I was on the highway and out of nowhere this Lexus flies by us. Later on down the road they slowed down and when we passed them saw it was a guy holding his big blackberry up by his face (like hecouldn't see) and he was texting. When he got done he put it down and then sped off again weaving in and out of traffic.

You know what I love? When you are merging on the highway and you always get an ahole that is in the right lane doing the same speed as you while you are trying to get over. Or when a lane is about to end and you get the people that wait until the last minute and speed down the side that is about to end....go into the shoulder...and then try and cut in front of you......haah not this time buddy. Or when you are on a two lane highway and there is a car in both lanes pacing eachother.........move the hell over.

I obviously have a bunch of pet peeves. I could go on all day. It is easy when you live in a state that can't drive and is over populated.
SubieChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #46
han

Yes. All of what you said is true. But I am guilty of one of them. I dont do it often but whenever I have the urge to do it, I do. When the lane ends and you have to merge, I like Gunning it pass everyone and I end up being FIRST! YAY! ...
Old 03-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #47
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by han
Yes. All of what you said is true. But I am guilty of one of them. I dont do it often but whenever I have the urge to do it, I do. When the lane ends and you have to merge, I like Gunning it pass everyone and I end up being FIRST! YAY! ...
That is different. I do that too. I am talking about this. There is bumper to bumper traffic barely moving a few feet per second......the lane to the left is about to end and there are people riding down the shoulder just to get up farther. I don't know where they are trying to get to......the traffic is backed up.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #48
han

OH. I in both lanes so drivers wont do that.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #49
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by han
OH. I in both lanes so drivers wont do that.
lol.....I learned to do that too
Old 03-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #50
KA82

silly i-25 drivers
Old 03-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #51
han

So... I HAVE to dish out 1500 dollars to buy a high school graduation present for my little brother. I dont even have 1500 $ to spend on myself!! And my parents are ORDERING me to buy my little brother a notebook computer. It wasn't a "you should consider buy him a notebook computer" It was "BUY a notebook computer that is about 1500$ for his grad present." I was like, I dont have that kind of money. and they like "Just do it, you are his older brother so just do it." So, for the next couple months, I will be in debt.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #52
KA82

lol....so thats what you mean
Old 03-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #53
Dookie
;-0

Sucks to be you!! I would have said "phuck dat".
Old 03-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #54
KA82

find one that WAS 1500 a year ago and print it out and show to your parents
Old 03-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #55
Dookie
;-0

Why does it have to be $1500 instead of $900?
Old 03-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #56
KA82

what is your bro going to be using his laptop for?

hey dooks, do you say laptop or notebook?

koreans say notebook, i tried to tell them i want a laptop and they had this confused look on their face.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #57
KA82

is he going to carry it around, or is it going to be used mainly at the home/dorm setting?

if he's going to carry it around, i suggest 15" or 13"

if he's going to stay at home, i say 17" or 15"

whats he going to be doing, graphics/video edditing, games....?
Old 03-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #58
havanisda

Notebook is trademarked by Apple or some1 ain't it? Oh we gonna get sued 4 sayin it. I say laptop but thats also a name 4 strippers.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #59
KA82

you mean lap dance, not laptop?
Old 03-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #60
havanisda

I mean they're on your lap during the lap dance so they're laptops(or so I've heard/seen on HBO).