New to Legacy not to Subys. New project for a bigger family - LegacyGT.org
LegacyGT.org     subaru gift, subaru calendar

Go Back   LegacyGT.org > Legacy Owner's Lounge > New Member Introductions

Old 11-13-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
Wooosh

Default New to Legacy not to Subys. New project for a bigger family

What’s up!! From Long Island NY. Just got my 3rd Suby a few months ago. She’s a 2005 Legacy GT Limited Wagon 5MT ABP (gramma blue will be changed shortly wen I get the body to my liking). Right now just HKS catback, KYBs and Swift wagon springs, Whiteline 20mm rear sway and Moog endlinks. Have Cobb catted dp and AEM cold air on the shelf til my extended warranty is up. I will also be getting intercooler, ebcs and a protune just to make it more fun. Nothin crazy as this is now carrying 2 kids and a prego Wifey hence the transition to a decent size wagon. In the meantime I’m in the process of a front and rear JDM bumper conversion (I have both 3.0R and a Ver. A-C Sports bumper that I’m deciding between the other will be for sale after), the rear is the only wagon rear bumper I was able to source period with a clean look and rear valance/apron, I got a JDM under rear window garnish/rear lip, a set of dark silver Enkei PF07 18s on the way from Japan. I’d like anyone’s opinion actually on colors. Not sure which way to go. Keep in mind the dark silver wheels. Glad to have some resources in the Legacy only field. Had trouble registering at LGT.com. Thanks for having me
Wooosh is offline   Reply With Quote